Directions to the Lees Chapel
Nearest station is Lapworth. For Train times, visit:
Turn left out of the station onto Station Lane
Follow Station Lane for just over 1/4 mile.
The Lees is No 189, on your left.
By Canal Boat
The Lees is about 3/4 mile from the Junction of the Stratford-Upon-Avon and Grand Union canals and accessible on foot from either canal.
From the Stratford-upon-Avon Canal (3/4 mile)
- Leave the canal at bridge 35 (by the pound at Kingswood Junction).
- Head East (downhill) onto the Old Warwick Road
- After 100 yards, turn left into Station Lane
- Follow Station Lane for just over half a mile.
- The Lees is No 189, on your left.
From the Grand Union Canal (400 yards)
- Leave the canal at bridge 66 (the nearest bridge to The Lees)
- Head West on Rising Lane (towards the village)
- After 200 yards, turn left into Station Lane
- Follow Station Lane for 200 yards
- The Lees is No 189, on your right.